Back with another fun tag post for you guys today and this one is a particularly lovely one to have been tagged to do. I hadn’t heard of this award before but there’s such a heart warming sentiment behind it that I’m so excited to finally post my response!
A huge thank you to the wonderful Ashley from Ashes Books and Bobs! She’s such an amazing member of the book blogger community and definitely someone you should check out if you’re not following already! 💖📚
So What Exactly is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
– Okoto Enigma (the creator of the award)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Facts About Me:
- I’m a bookseller which means that I get to talk about books all day, every day (and get a really sweet discount 😂)
- I’m a huge fan of horror movies and am up for watching anything scary!
- My favourite animals are elephants! 🐘
My Best Posts:
Some of my posts that I’ve really enjoyed creating!
Review: Once by Morris Gleitzman
(my only 5 ⭐️ review!)
Answering Ashley’s Questions:
1. What is your favourite childhood memory?
Oooh, good question! With it being November and with Christmas around the corner, I’d have to say going with my dad to choose a tree every year when I was younger. I really remember once watching him try to navigate the ice on a slopy carpark, carrying the tree 😂
2. What is your favourite thing about reading?
Escapism. Being able to put myself into someone else’s shoes and forget about anything that’s worrying me.
3. How do you spend the holidays?
As in Christmas holidays? Drinking hot chocolate, taking part in anything remotely festive and gift shopping!
4. Tell us something quirky about yourself.
I can name all of the Kings and Queens of England in order of succession from William the Conqueror to Elizabeth II 😂
5. What is your favourite book to movie adaption?
I thought that the Shadowhunters movie was a really great adaption of the book – the characters felt the same, nothing was missed out. They did so well! I always hoped that they’d continue with the series.
- Give me a book recommendation!
- What are you most looking forward to in 2019?
- Which author would you love to write a book with?
- Which book would you want to see made into a film/TV show?
- Do you have any exciting plans for Christmas?
Lavrax from Lavrax in London
Anna from Stralthy
Laura from Roachie’s Reviews
Anglea from Hiding Behind Books
Jo from Online Blanket Fort
Molly from Molly Marcelle
Liz from Lizbie’s Nerdy World
Amy from Amy’s Bookish Life
Vicky from Roaring Bookworm
Emma from Emma’s Book Blog