The biggest of thank you’s to the wonderful Paige for nominating me to do this tag – I love these posts and this one is so lovely! You guys should check out Paige’s blog – a brilliant lifestyle blog with posts to suit all of your needs! 😌
So, what is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
Here we go!
Answering Paige’s questions:
1. You win millions on the lottery… how do you spend it?
Oooh, that would be the dream 😂 I’d love to pay my parents back for the money they’ve spent on me in my life, especially through university. I’d also want to pay off my uni debt and buy a nice house somewhere. I think I’d use the rest to travel a bit and go to some of the places on my wishlist and then save the rest for something special (boring, I know).
2. Would you rather have hands for feet or feet for hands?
Definitely hands for feet. I’m not a fan of feet anyway, plus you could pick up things without having to bend down 😂
3. Your top three favourite films.
SO MANY! It’s so hard to choose. It really depends on what mood I’m in but right now I’d say Mamma Mia (1 and 2), Hercules (the Disney edition) and The Notebook.
4. What would the soundtrack to your life be?
Nothing automatically springs to mind but maybe Weightless by All Time Low as the chorus feels applicable to the post-university slump 😂
5. What is your go-to snack to take to the cinema?
Salted popcorn (never sweet!) and maybe some crispy M&Ms to mix in.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
I’d love to live in Australia! I have some family over there but I’ve never been. The sunshine and lifestyle look so lovely. But, I feel like wherever I was I’d miss home 😂
7. Are you a dog or a cat person? Or neither?
We always had both growing up but I think maybe more dog than cat. I have a cat on my lap as I write this so I love having both but I feel like dogs are more family-oriented and want to be with you more which is nice.
8. What TV series do you think deserves another season?
I’m so glad that Brooklyn 99 was picked up again as I would have hated not seeing any more of it. Other than that, I’d say Outnumbered (an old BBC sit-com) as it was always so funny and the one-off Christmas special they did last year (I think) was such a good continuation of the show.
9. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I feel like I’d be a cat. They nap most of the day and love cuddles and that sums me up pretty well.
10. Which Harry Potter house are you in? (And the one you wanted to be in?)
RAVENCLAW! Always. Part of me wants to be an edgy Slytherin but I know I wouldn’t fit in 😂
1. What TV show would you never get tired of watching?
2. What is your favourite Disney film and why?
3. Which Harry Potter house are you in? (And the one you wanted to be in?) – keeping this question from Paige.
4. What band/artist would you love to see live?
5. What’s the worst part about being a blogger?
6. What’s the best part about being a blogger?
7. If you could meet any celebrity (alive or dead) who would it be and why?
8. What’s your dream job?
9. Are there any moments in your life that you’d like to re-live?
10. Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
11. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Lex from Hope and Whispers
Sadiye from Sadiye Booker
Molly from Mind of Molly
Destiny from Howling Library
Tara from Blog About a Latte
Lucy from Lucy Elizabeth
Emma from Emma’s Books
Beth from Books Nest
Beth from About a Book Club
Bailey from Bailey Leah
Alex from All Things Alex
Absolutely no pressure to answer the questions guys, but I thought you might like to 😌💖